Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Waterless..

My company made 2.4 billion last year and yet, they can't afford to give us the basic. Plain water.

Oh wait, they *have* allocation for that, but we (the staff) have to pay first and claim later! Hmmm.. I don't understand the motive but from what can I see, they just discourage us to drink.

It has been 5 working-days waterless.

What happen to their motto? Our asset is the people.
The last supply

And you can't even water up you people *nanges*

I was in sub company before the merger, and they not only provide water, they even stock us up with sugar, Milo, Coffee, etc.

Hmm..maybe they afraid all of us will load the water into our house. Well, we are not you!

I wonder where all the billions gone.

:(


I don't know why, but I feel so sad. And like crying. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Call the SYABAS, get them to park their water delivery truck right in front of your office.

    Kasi malu skit itu company la...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete