Monday, August 18, 2008

Award from Tatty!!


Hi alll!! Morningggg...

Ahaha..dah kul 12 tgh hari pun. But it is damn cold that make me feel like 6 am in the morning.

Btw, I was given this award by Tatty! Thanks sis! Walaupun I know my blog is not that Brilliant, but the word brilliante really made my day sbb I feel like ala-ala your highness thinking of diamante. See..so tak relevan ok. Oh ya..I need diamante for wedding veil hehehe. Will talk about this later ok.

So the rules go like this:

Brilliant Award is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart n brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

here are the rules to follow:

1) put the logo on ur blog
2) add a link to the person who awarded you
3) nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) add links to those blogs blogs on yours
5) leave a message for ur nominees on their blogs

Ok, 1 and 2 done.

But number 3 ni tricky sket.

I think all blogs that I linked (at Hopping section) are brilliant! Kalau tak buat apa I link kan. Ahaha diva pulak. So, this award goes toooo everybodyyy yg I linked and to anonymous yg rasa2 blog dia brilliant (but it is just me yg tak figure out it yet, maybe you can drop a msg here?).

Btw, most of the blogs I read tak kenal I (in other word, I am their silent reader hihihi), so sesiapa yg rajin buat, buat lah yer.

Aleeya :: Zubidah Arshad :: Belladonna :: Bitter Stick Girl :: Cerita Rena ::Cool the Swimmer :: Deeba's Head :: Diary of a Neurotic Twenty Something :: En Arip's Small Platter :: Fiebie :: Fiena's Blurt it Out :: Karen Cheng :: Kenny Sia :: Kereta Mayat Hamka :: Leed Selambe :: Mak Andeh & Brood :: Mobile Me :: Mr & Mrs Imran :: Namiri Shubli :: Nur The Only One :: Pak Adib :: Sweet Khairiah :: Tatty Teddy (ahaha tatty, goes back to u :P) ::Vanilla Latte :: Wahdi the Story Begins :: Yan's 'under construction


So guys, thanks for coloring this blog world and happy blogging! (hmm perlu kah statement ni?)

Hehe ok mwahhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment