Monday, November 2, 2009

Jualan Gudang My Dear

We went to My Dear warehouse sale in Puchong last Saturday. I was a bit hesitate at first because when they say My Dear, I only imagine My Dear things being sold. Not that I have anything against My Dear, but I like to keep my option open as we still need to survey. Luckily MrComot insisted and thank God for that because we made 2 major purchase that day!

The warehouse is like a warehouse sale should be. Very stuffy and hot!! The place is stuffed with shoppers, mommies to be exact! with their huge bellies. I was almost fainted after 2 hours, like seriously. So if you want to go, be aware of your condition. Nasib baik ada pakcik jual aiskrim outside hihihihi.

The process quite systematic though, the staff will write down your order on a resit, then you go line up to pay and then got another queue for you to collect.

Below is the general view of the warehouse sale.


It is a lonnnngg hall

Parents trying out the strollers. Got few brands that we noticed - My Dear, Mamalove, and Capella. Mamalove and Capella tu mcm tumpang la..they just help to sell on behalf.

Playpens, bouncers and cot.

Car seats. Only My Dear brand I think.

Not so many choices. After all I know nothing about toys, so no comment.

MrComot, queuing to pay.

At collection queue.

I read reviews in shoppingnsales that this warehouse is suck (edited: sorry I read the wrong comments! It was for 2008. So far no bad comments for 2009) but I will say it's good because I get to buy things that we wanted. So I guess it depends on what things you are looking for.

Anyway we bought baby cot and stroller from this warehouse! They will be separate entries about it later.



8 comments:

  1. wah bestnya..ni yg rasa nak pindah dok kl..sbb banyak warehouse..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. beli kt warehs ni mmg menjimatkan.
    depand beli kt mall kan?
    untung kalau dpt info psl ni awal2..boleh plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beli kt warehs ni mmg menjimatkan.
    depand beli kt mall kan?
    untung kalau dpt info psl ni awal2..boleh plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beli kt warehs ni mmg menjimatkan.
    depand beli kt mall kan?
    untung kalau dpt info psl ni awal2..boleh plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beli kt warehs ni mmg menjimatkan.
    depand beli kt mall kan?
    untung kalau dpt info psl ni awal2..boleh plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. m@ri@,
    Memang banyak..tapi penattt u kena survey one by one. Ada yg berbaloi ada yg hampas :P

    MrsJaddo,
    Yup, kena survey sebelum beli. Ada jugak kat mall murah, tapi kena cari hehehe. Kalau jutawan kan senang, tak payah susah2..orderrrr je. Tapi no thrill la pulak :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only imagine My Dear things being sold. Not that I have anything against My Dear, but I like to keep my option open as we still need to survey. l4d survival warehouse glitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. They should have new products every year so that when they do some sale events, people will see new things to buy. warehousing philippines

    ReplyDelete