Friday, July 9, 2010

Simple thing that makes me happy! =)

TGIF! And guess what? Zahra Elena going to be 6 months tomorrow! Can't wait to spend my weekend with little one! :D


Anyway I'm super duper happy because my today's fruits supply is a bit extensive! We dropped by SS2 pasar malam yesterday and bought a bunch of cherries, avocado, longan and buah nona! No more apples-pear-apples-pear-apples-pear everyday to me. Bosan ok! But I still can't take mangoes and guava because it is cold.

Oh ya, I take fruits everyday.. because MrComot cut it for me! Hahaha. Kalau I buat sendiri malas ok hmmmm.. But it does wonder to me. My bowel is not so good and always have constipation. After religiously gobbling fruits everyday, it gets better and better.

By the way, this is what I'm having today!

Fuji apples + cherries + golden kiwi + Anlene yoghurt

The cherry is so plump and juicy that it weights like less than 10 pieces per 100gram! Since it's in season, the price dropped to Rm5/100g! Last time I saw at MBG and Village Grocer is at Rm9/100!! Almost double ok!! But the cheapest cherries I ever got is at Petaling Street at Rm4/100g but that was like, 3 years ago? Hehehe.

(Ilot, cherry dah murah ni, uols mengidam lagi tak? I can buy for u :D)


In any case you are interested, this pasar malam is near to Kayu Nasi Kandar SS2 (sorry forgot to get the GPS node). Anyway it is a very chinese pasar malam but I didn't get the chance to check out the other stuff as I only stopped by at fruit stalls, so really don't know what else it has to offer.

But the fruits are very fresh and not to say cheap, but acceptable. I also note rambutans and mangosteen are in season. Mangosteen is at RM10 per 3 kilos, kira ok lah kan?

Simple thing that can make me happy = FRUITS! and icecream and books and and and.. later lah I fikir :P


Happy fruity tutti day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Salam,

    me dulu gila ceri... now sbb harga mahal, dah kurang gila dah... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatty,
    Tu la..quite mahal. Me pun beli berpada2 huhuhu. Kalau harga macam pisang kan best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lalink..
    the cherries look good. hahaha..same laa, me pun teringat ilot.

    ReplyDelete