Monday, October 18, 2010

Whatsapp dude!

Guys!!!

Cepat install this thing in your smart phone (iphone, nokia, samsung, semua boleh..depends on the version, can check at the site)




It's like instant messaging + SMS but use data! I'm totally hooked and won't pay 8cent for my SMS anymore! I'm using it via my office WIFI and streamyx when at home. Lagipun siapa je I sms, my hubby je..we totally SMS addict, averagely we SMS each other about 30 sms per day! If he has meeting lah. Kalau kat office, YM saja :D

And my current bill is shooting the roof because I sometimes accidentally using the 3g data, and since I considered myself as heavy user of the internet, I am thinking to convert my call plan to data plan. And when I have the data plan, mesti la guna phone canggih baru la seronok browsing kan? kan? kan? Maybe when I give this idea to hubster he will get me the iPhone or the new nokie E something. Hahaha.. just a maybe. My phone is fine, good enough for me, only that the specs is not so powerful, if I open too many tabs in the browser, sometimes it will close the app automatically, can't take the load. But I'm totally okay with it ;)

Happy 3g-ing everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment