Monday, December 20, 2010

Workaholic Mommy

Guess what?

I am in the office!!! At 11:08 PM!!! Til..hmmm next morning ;(

I have this upgrading servers thingy and this is my first time involved in night work after gave birth and this also means it is the first time Zahra Elena going to sleep without me, which makes me worrying like hell. She always wakes up in the middle of the night, looking for mommy (or milk to be exact) and loves to sleep with her head on my body. So I wonder how it's gonna be tonight? Hopefully MrComot manage to take care of her. Of course he can, but what if she refused to go back to sleep once she woke up and cry cry cry looking for her mummy?


Hope she's alright, and so my husband. I'm worried for him too.. hopefully he can get a good sleep as well as he has to be in Cyberjaya tomorrow for stress test. It's going to be a tough day for him.

Sleep well my princess, jangan kacau daddy sangat ok. Mummy trying my best here to settle everything as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment