Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Little Gardener




MrComot went to Giant to do groceries, leaving me with Emir and Zahra. Emir is sleeping so I only have to keep my eyes on Zahra. She asked to go outside and it is scorching hot afternoon, so I have to put her hat on.

And here she is, busy plucking the ixora flower. Tengah hari buta! Haishhh panas okkk. The hot weather doesn't stop her there, she's busy pushing her cart pulak. Kids, they can play anywhere they feel like to.

Mommy on the other hand, waiting anxiously under the roof. Sorry! Mommy puteri lilin :D


Posted from XpressMusic 5800 via Unifi

3 comments:

  1. Alah, cutenya Zahra. Dia ikut sape agak2 tu eh? Pandai je main2 jdk gardener. Sgt cute.

    Aan, sy perasan...Zahra adalah toddler yg petite. Tol tak Aan? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fara,
    Hehe..me think dia petite jugak, tapi muka chubby la..sebab ubat tu kan. Rindu betul kat dia skrg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,

    exora tu bunga jenjarum meh?

    yg buta nama bunga,
    ME!

    ReplyDelete