Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clingy Babies

As per our experiment before, we managed to secure them at the back... for a week! One whole week, provided:

1) The DVD is ON - Zahra is hooked on Spongebob Squarepants movie lately, the one with King Neptune and Goofy Goober Song
2) Emir is given snacks/food NON-STOP

And all of us will be happy until we reached home. But we had one problem. Emir refused to sleep in the car at all. Normally he will get his cat nap in the car after he latches on me. So when we change the seating arrangement, no more breastfeeding in the car, which means, no cat nap for Emir. So when no nap, by the time we reach home (around 10PM after we had dinner at my MIL) he will be super sleepy and so cranky! I don't have the time to wash up myself, even brush my teeth or pray Isya', I have to quickly change him into pyjama and put him to sleep = breastfeeding, and automatically I'll doze off until the next day. I tried to get up in the middle of the night to settle other thing but I-just-can't! Sakit kepala and it's very hard for me to get up. Maybe because I am toooooo exhausted.

So since babies@back seems not fitting our normal schedule, we change the seating arrangement back to the old time, where I sit with Emir at the back, and Zahra at co-pilot.

But it become worse! Seems like they miss mommy sooooooooo much, Zahra refused to seat in front, and both of them refused to sit in the car seat! 

On the way to work yesterday - Mata tengok spongebob, tapi tanak duduk elok-elok.

I had to hold both of them throughout the journey, going to and back from work. For 1 hour plus each time.

*Sigh*

So rupa-rupanya, Zahra jealous Emir get to sit at the back with me, so she wants to sit behind as well. Menangis-nangis tak nak duduk depan. When we let her sit behind, Emir pulak refused to be in the car seat because he saw Zahra sitting on my lap. So he wants out too. Sabar je la...

After few days clinging to me, I said that's it! I can't take it anymore. I mean, of course I love and miss my babies so much that I want to stick myself with them like what UHU glue does, but this is not helping everybody. Ambil kesempatan pulak anak-anak mommy ni! So I put both of them back at behind, and today with no blues! Haha.

Finally I truly enjoy sitting at the front. Before ni rasa macam, alaaaa kesiannya Emir..etc etc. Now... not anymore. Anyway, I have to be prepared tonight, since he won't sleep in the car. I'll try my best not to fall asleep while bf-ing him.

My clingy babies...mommy lovessssssss you guys sooooo much! You rock my world and I can't wait to be with you guys. But please help mommy to regain my depleting energy after a long day in the office, so that I can give my all at home. So please behave in the car ok?

Maybe I should start looking for other supplement. Currently I'm taking new obimin (for iron), acid folic, calcium lactate, and fish oil. I was thinking to take habbatus sauda with honey, but tak beli lagi. I'll share if it helps!


2 comments:

  1. Me masih pangku Elia. Eiman dok belakang tapi tak berikat. Terjunam ke depan bila Azwan break emergency tu, biasa la.

    Me pun balik rumah, mandi, makan then Elia melekat sampai tido. Apa pun tak bleh buat. Bangun tgh malam pam susu, solat then tido. Pukul 3 bangun lagi pam susu... Pukul 5.30 bangun utk pi kerja...

    (tu sbb aritu me marah Eiman, me jadi setan. Penat seh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatty, sebab melekat tu tambah penat. Me tanak dah pangu Emir..nak start train duduk dgn Zahra hehe.

    ReplyDelete