Monday, December 28, 2015

It's been a while..

Oh hi, blog?

Woww...it's been like, almost a year I leave this space. I'm pretty much alive and kicking, and I do exist in social media, except they are very brief (instagram, FB) and gosh, it makes me realize how much I love a very lengthy writing, which only blog can provide.

There are times when I feel like writing bunch of things, but privately. But then, I didn't because I feel that those things need to be shared cause it might benefit others? Even in the simplest word, who knows. And then, when the thought of writing public comes up, I back off because it scares me. I've observed for quite some time and thing has really change. Social media has become a scary thing nowadays. People tend to see the negative instead of the positive and there are lots of bullies out there. I am not scared of the bullies, it's just the negativity that is not worth it.

But then, I want to share, even though the stories seem petty.

Oh well, such a fickle minded.

So!

Here I am rambling again.

After some thought, I really feel that I need to blog. Oh, not need, but want. So, just do what I want as long as it brings good? That's my thought for now.


Somehow I feel writing feeds my mind. So, this will be a new start, and for a better one, insyaAllah! ;)

7 comments:

  1. يعتبر تغليف الأثاث قبل النقل أمراً ضرورياً لضمان سلامته وحمايته من التلف خلال عملية النقل حيث انه يساعد علي :
    منع فقدان الأجزاء: يمكن أن يسهم تغليف الأثاث في افضل شركات نقل العفش بالقاهرة علي منع فقدان الأجزاء الصغيرة أو الاكسسوارات المرفقة معه.
    الحفاظ على المظهر الجمالي: يحافظ تغليف الأثاث على مظهره الجمالي ويضمن أن يصل إلى وجهته بشكل سليم ومظهر لائق.

    ReplyDelete
  2. يمكن استخدام عدة طرق لنقل الأثاث عند الانتقال إلى منزل جديد، ومن أبرز هذه الطرق:

    1- شركة نقل عفش بالقاهرة: يمكن الاعتماد على شركات نقل الأثاث المحترفة التي توفر خدمات نقل الأثاث بشكل آمن وسريع.

    2- استئجار شاحنة نقل: يمكن استئجار شاحنة نقل كبيرة لنقل الأثاث بنفسك بمساعدة أصدقائك أو أفراد العائلة.

    3- استخدام خدمات النقل العامة: يمكن نقل الأثاث باستخدام وسائل النقل العامة مثل الحافلات أو التاكسيات.

    ReplyDelete

  3. أفضل استخدامات رولات استرتش صناعي تشمل:
    1. صناعة أجزاء السيارات: حيث يستخدم في تصنيع أجزاء المحرك، وأجزاء التبريد، وأجزاء الهيكل.
    2. صناعة الأجهزة المنزلية: حيث يستخدم في تصنيع أجزاء منظفات الماء، وأجهزة التسخين.
    3. صناعة الإلكترونيات: حيث يستخدم في تصنيع أجزاء الأجهزة الإلكترونية مثل هواتف المحمول والحواسب.
    4. صناعة المستحضرات الطبية: حيث يستخدم في تصنيع أدوات طبية قابلة لإعادة التشغيل.

    ReplyDelete